Date ActiveJan 12, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
This position will help to support the work stream for processing loans in the Business Banking and Small Business portfolios. The individual in this role will engage in activities to help resolve and remove obstacles in the process workflow to expedite Application processing and will help to deliver an industry-leading customer experience. This position may also provide team support functions related to general business lending and SBA Lending.
- Assist with the input and processing of Business loans into the Bank's Loan Origination System -- primarily using the Auto Decision Model process.
- Upload or re-index loan application information to the Bank's electronic imaging system.
- Respond to routine inquiries. Interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution.
- Support the team by following SBA and Federal regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma required - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3-years of Banking or Lending experience required
- Ability to multi-task within a workflow process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick leaner in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business and/or lending environment background preferred
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work on a team within a remote environment