Date ActiveMay 13, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Review and verify all documents included in loan file; complete forms as required.
- Prepare file for Underwriting: review/QC supporting loan documentation received from customer (e.g. paystubs, bank statements) and image documentation into the loan imaging system.
- Input document information into loan origination system.
- Maintain records for processing of each loan.
- As needed, contact customer to collect necessary information.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in loan processing environment.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.