Loan Fulfillment - Loan Servicer
Date ActiveDec 8, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Responsibilities of Loan Fulfillment Loan Servicer:
- Respond to all inquiries on loan accounts presented by Customer Care Center, Banking Centers, other lines of business internal to Webster Bank, as well as direct borrower contact on occasion.
- Communications are to be handled in a professional tone and manner at all times, the majority of inquiries are phone calls.
- A Strong attention to detail and organization is required.
- Teamwork skills are essential.
- Satisfies 99% of assigned electronic Fulfillment Requests received from OneTouch Workflows
- Independently generates professional written correspondence and retains complete and organized records for all borrower contact, written and verbal.
- Performs electronic pay by phone requests the day received, corrects payment reject processing, assists with system file maintenance and routine customer requests from electronic, verbal and written sources.
- Coordinates the extraction of electronic fulfillment records from the OneTouch request and ensures that resolution time frames are met.
- Reviews/Coordinates/assists with large mailings to loan customers which include 1098's, 1099's and escrow analysis statements.
- Assists with escrow PMI removal requests.
- Assists with sorting and log codding returned mail items. Ensures mail items are presented to the correct mail stop.
- Assist with reviewing and documenting probate and deceased borrower information.
- Other duties as assigned by Loan Fulfillment Supervisor.
MSP, OneTouch, Fidelity systems Rumba/ALS are preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Experience in banking, residential mortgages and/or consumer loans preferred.
- MSP and ALS/RUMBA experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.