Loan Fulfillment - Loan Servicer
Date ActiveSep 14, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster! Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first - doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. While we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working had to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsibilities of Loan Fulfillment Loan Servicer:
- Respond to all inquiries on loan accounts presented by Customer Care Center, Banking Centers, other lines of business internal to Webster Bank, as well as direct borrower contact on occasion.
- Communications are to be handled in a professional tone and manner at all times, the majority of inquiries are phone calls.
- A Strong attention to detail and organization is required.
- Teamwork skills are essential.
- Satisfies 99% of assigned electronic Fulfillment Requests received from OneTouch Workflows
- Independently generates professional written correspondence and retains complete and organized records for all borrower contact, written and verbal.
- Performs electronic pay by phone requests the day received, corrects payment reject processing, assists with system file maintenance and routine customer requests from electronic, verbal and written sources.
- Coordinates the extraction of electronic fulfillment records from the OneTouch request and ensures that resolution time frames are met.
- Reviews/Coordinates/assists with large mailings to loan customers which include 1098's, 1099's and escrow analysis statements.
- Assists with escrow PMI removal requests.
- Assists with sorting and log codding returned mail items. Ensures mail items are presented to the correct mail stop.
- Assist with reviewing and documenting probate and deceased borrower information.
- Other duties as assigned by Loan Fulfillment Supervisor.
MSP, OneTouch, Fidelity systems Rumba/ALS are preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Experience in banking, residential mortgages and/or consumer loans preferred.
- MSP and ALS/RUMBA experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.