200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Describe the basic function or purpose of this job - Why does the job exist?
The ITM Program Manager within the Customer Care Center is responsible for leadership and execution of the evolving ITM program strategy. This includes oversight of a team of Bankers and transactions across the footprint including remote workers and the potential for multiple micro-sites. The incumbent will be integral in the development and ongoing expansion of this program relative to the people, process, and technology.
Management Level Description: Reports to Sales and Service Director and is responsible for the oversight of up to 50 bankers over time as the program expands.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
Describe the key responsibilities of this position in order of importance. Statements should be concise and action- oriented. This job profile is intended to be relatively generic and may be used across the organization. Responsibilities that are attributed only to one incumbent should not be listed unless they are so significant that they create a new position.
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership and oversight for the ITM banker program in the Customer Care Center.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with partners across the bank to develop and manage the program.
- Ensure excellence in customer service.
- Model and drive sales behavior consistent with the Webster Sales Process to achieve business targets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the C3 ITM program with the ability to perform ITM transactions ranging from front line to Manager to back office operations.
- Other duties as required.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum entry-level requirements for this position. This may include special skills, licenses, certificates, etc.
BS preferred -- Business Management or equivalent experience
3 -- 5 years of related experience -- Leadership Experience
- Teller / transaction processing experience; Interactive Teller Machine experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills and ability.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated success in coaching and motivating employees to achieve multiple business objectives.
- Foundational knowledge of Retail Banking products and services.
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills.
- Computer and MS Office(E-Mail, Intranet, Internet, Word, Excel, etc.) proficiency required
- Tech savvy; comfortable with emerging technology.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze data and translate findings into improvements.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Program management experience a plus.