IT Incident Resolution Manager
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Role Description :
Reporting to the IT Manager Service Operations, the IT Infrastructure Resolution Manager provides technical leadership and coordination for other IT Support team members in maintaining and improving the current environment while developing and implementing IT initiatives that support a fast paced, performance-oriented technology organization. The role will be responsible for assigning tasks, responsibilities, and timelines within the team to achieve the Company's key business strategies while working in support of current functionalities. As a hands-on position, the IT Resolution Manager will also participate in all existing IT processes and new initiatives as a technical expert, completing key tasks and providing technical assistance to other team members as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides subject matter expert level advice to assist management in aligning operational support with Enterprise roadmap, including coordination of software, hardware, code and firmware updates to enterprise systems
- Perform system administration of IT Infrastructure and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore. Assists with creating, editing, and managing changes to network or system access control lists . Assists with troubleshooting Infrastructure hardware and software when issues occur.
- Primary Administrator and technical expert for the following: O365, Active Directory/DNS, Virtual PBX, Security Certificates, VPN & firewall, networking
- Create, Edit, Repair, and Augment on-premises and AWS-based infrastructure Windows and O365 environments including VMWare, Hyper-V, and physical.
- Lead and coach the Infrastructure System Engineers to improve efficiency and technical aptitudes.
- Manage and direct all IT Infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Design, configure, implement, all Infrastructure initiatives including; hardware, virtualization, storage, software, cloud, data continuity, disaster recovery, and virtual networking solutions.
- Manage and maintain the multiple enterprise virtualization and cloud environments, including troubleshooting, performance monitoring and optimization, capacity reclamation, high availability, fault tolerance, and continuity planning.
- Provides recommendations and operational requirements for network and enterprise components.
- Deliver operational stability in close collaboration with the Platform Engineering, Network Services, Service Management, Information Security, and IT Operations teams.
- Define appropriate service standards, governance, utilization, and support practices.
- Drive towards Cloud Service adoption. Experience in user adoption strategies for enhanced digital communication and collaboration capabilities in a large-scale enterprise.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for End User Computing (EUC) to support the Global Environment
- Recommends and schedules technical staff assignments to complete support and project tasks, and verifies quality of the overall work products
- Monitors, identifies and analyzes problems with network and core services, middleware and operating systems; delivers timely resolution and document troubleshooting procedures in order to mitigate impact of issues and improve infrastructure performance
- Performs incident response tasks and services restoration
- Provides on-call support for incident management team
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 Years of Related Work Experience
- Cisco (CCNA), Experience with F5 Load Balancers, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco UCS/Datacenter
- Microsoft (MCSA)
- Experience with VmWare, Cisco ACS, Storage Networking, Cisco Aurba/WIFI, AWS, Azure, DevOps and/or Agile are desirable
Job Reference #: 5000534292906