IT Digital Leader Head
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This ideal candidate will be an individual with passion for ensuring delivery of high quality Digital Banking projects and applications that allow our organization meet critical business goals. They will lead digital development and manage a team that builds / maintains / supports robust and innovative digital development and solutions. As a VP, s/he will help define and implement a strategy for the team to meet both the banks digital development goals and objectives as well as its line of business.
Candidate will need 10 years of experience in managing Digital Banking teams, and delivering high quality mission critical projects. Applicant will be viewed as a subject matter expert in digital and mobile banking applications and technologies.
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing Digital Banking teams and associated projects. Banking / financial industry experience is preferred
- Proven leadership and technical aptitude to drive development teams on project execution
- Strategic partner with Lines of Business to understand and solve digital business problems
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Strong demonstrated experience in digital and mobile development, deployment and support capabilities
- Proven experience in managing multiple technology teams of 30+ technology FTE's, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning
- Strong demonstrated experience on digital / mobile technologies including system integrations
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of vendor relationship management
- Working experience in Project Management
- Working experience in Risk Management
- Working knowledge of banking regulations
- Working knowledge of IT Audit processes
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management
Job Reference #: 5000463798806