Digital Development Leader
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for the IT strategy, development and operations of the digital applications including our online, mobile banking and call center applications. Work with our business Digital partners to ensure that Webster customers have a successful experience and the best possible tools available to them. Manages the development agile team to implement solutions to our bankers with high quality & adoptions. Partners with product owners on prioritization and implementation strategies.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for the IT digital backend application direction, leadership and execution as related to the C3 Applications & Online / Mobile Banking Strategy for the Company.
- Responsible for partnering with CB Digital counterpart on the development, design and implementation of these product plans and strategies.
- Owns the relationship with IT and Vendor partners providing platform capabilities that support the applications.
- Accountable for IT digital projects from initial concept, executive approval in partnership with Cb Digital counter-part through final delivery to customer facing channel(s).
- Assumes all budgetary and forecasting responsibility for the department.
- Partner with CB digital counterpart to influence and guide the continuous development and improvement of the company's online and mobile product offerings.
- Partner cross functionally to work with peers and teams to support new and innovative ways to improve the customer experience.
- Drives operational excellence in all applications through ITIL, metrics and consistency.
- Manage, develop, guide, coach and mentor staff members to maximize their performance and potential. Ongoing review and management of performance, compensation, development, advancement opportunities and organizational alignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Science and or Communications OR relevant experience.
- 10+ years of application development experience with 5+ years specifically in digital applications.
- 10+ years of experience effectively managing teams of people from diverse professional and personal backgrounds, enabling growth and career development.
- Able to work at both the strategic and tactical levels with diverse groups from throughout the organization.
- Able to manage multiple vendor relationships while obtaining the best service and product offerings for Webster.
- Ability to prioritize and execute highly visible high priority deliverables in a complex matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical and executive communication skills.
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft suite.
Job Reference #: 5000463798806