Date ActiveJan 4, 2023 2:29:24 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Investor Accountant serves as the direct contact for all investors/master servicers (Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, CHFA, and FHLB providing accurate and timely reporting in compliance with investor guidelines. Completes custodial account reconciliations in compliance with investor and corporate guidelines.
- Review Servicer remittance reports for accuracy and post payments. Balance Loans Serviced by Others worksheet, Trial. Maintain LSBO Delinquency Report.
- Reconcile all principal and Interest (P&I) and tax and insurance (T&I) Custodial accounts for each Investor (Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CHFA, FHLB).
- Performs any related field maintenance if applicable.
- Perform daily Actual/Actual (A/A) remittance to FNMA after verifying DDA balance.
- Check unapplied balances and curtailments on daily MSP reports.
- Monitor payoffs on all A/A investors daily. Calculate investor remittance due and report to investor in a timely manner using either investor provided software and preparing wire and payoff forms when necessary.
- Responsible for meeting applicable deadlines without exception.
- Assist in the Loans Serviced For Others (LSFO) functions as needed: payoffs, releases, remittance verification, etc.
- Assist with Audits.
- Experience with Microsoft Window Applications
- Performs additional duties as assigned by manager/ supervisor.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in accounting and reconciliation
- Work experience in mortgage loan accounting and reconciliation preferred
- Working experience with reading, understanding, and interpreting servicing contracts preferred
The estimated salary range for this position is $22.50 HR to $26.00 HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.