Internship, Investment Services
1215 Park Avenue-RIP03
- Telemarket to book appointments, including qualifying leads and providing basic product information on registered products to potential prospects. (Intern should be licensed to discuss products with prospects)
- Prepare and assist with marketing activities, including investment days, seminars, telemarketing nights, direct mail campaigns.
- Provide administrative support: (e.g., telephone coverage, mail, meeting arrangements, coordinate communications, fax and photocopy)
- Keep complete log of all sales and appointments; assist with tracking and reporting of sales/appointments by branch for both FC and LBEs
- Follow-up with customers who were referred by bank staff and track all kept appointments for reporting purposes
- Maintain extract data from customer database contact management system for marketing campaigns.
- Attend meetings as required and work on miscellaneous projects as requested.
- Handle variety of customer communications including:
- Prospecting letters
- Confirm appointments
- Send out appointment cards and review cards
- Order customer illustrations
- Trouble shoot customer problems for resolution
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 5000300015006