Internship, Customer Care Center
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
This intern position would be specific to the Customer Care Center, located in Southington, CT. The intern would gain a broad understanding of how a 24/7/365 call center operates.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of activities:
Analytical skills to assess care center effectiveness specific to Service, Sales, and Operations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail