Internship, Consumer Banking Admin
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
In this role you will be supporting the Sales Support area of Consumer Banking which assists the banking center network with sales management, reporting, staffing, sales integrity, performance metrics, employee reward and recognition programs, event planning and management, training as well as coaching and development.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the team with a wide range of activities:
Sales Processing and Sales Information management
Sales Planning and Execution
- Current undergraduate or graduate student and legally eligible to work in the U.S.; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
- Interest in banking/financial services industry
- Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diligent and dependable