Internal Communications Manager
145 Bank Street-NH501
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The internal communications leader will manage strategy and execution of the internal communications function for Webster Bank. The role will also be the primary writer for execution communications and programming. The leader will be the editor of the employee mass communications and be responsible for HR communications.
Manage the company's internal communications, including preparation and distribution of employee newsletter and assessment of other potential vehicles for effective communication with employees
- Responsible for creation and distribution of all internal communications for the Bank
- Work in close association with other functions to execute internal brand building initiatives
- 9+ years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Job Reference #: 5000321601806