Internal Branch Client Support Associate
Date ActiveNov 14, 2022 2:24:35 PM
Hours Per Week37.5
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Webster Bank is looking for someone to join our team as the Internal Branch Client Support Analyst. In this position, you will accurately and efficiently process all transactions in the Internal Branch for specialized customer products. Additionally, you will provide exceptional Customer Service and sales support to Internal (Commercial Teams/Financial Centers) and External clients, vendors, and other institutions.
Core Job Responsibilities/Key Activities/Elements:
- Support the Commercial Sales Teams/Financial Center colleagues and process all Tenant Lease Security transactions daily by opening, closing, and making deposits and adjustments to these accounts. Ensure service requests received are handled daily and meet the departmental service level agreement (SLA).
- While working on-site, prepare checks based upon client requests received for Tenant Lease Security accounts to be mailed in a timely manner. Scan and upload processed Tenant Lease Security documentation for future document retrieval.
- Provide support with processing service requests received regarding escrow transfers/opening accounts, posting sheets, transmit confirmation receipt to client, and create funds transfer via BTE files.
- Ensure the collection of all documentation needed to establish Tenant Lease Security Accounts and notification to Commercial Sales Teams/Financial Center colleagues regarding Beneficial Ownership requirements.
- Annually perform Administrative Fee payout to all Agents/Landlords incurred for the year via Bank Check or Credit to Operating Account on file.
- Prepare BTE files to affect all tenant transactions. Process and submit tickets through Branch Capture by scanning debit/credit transaction to affect all tenant transactions.
- Provide prompt customer service via email, fax and the telephone to all clients and Financial Center/Commercial Sales Team colleagues, answering questions, taking requests to make changes to accounts, processing transfers, and receiving requests for research.
- Perform other job duties as needed to support the department.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service.
SPECIFIC JOB-RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Customer service skills, ability, and willingness to learn and adapt to a fast- paced working environment and paying attention to detail
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions accurately and quickly
- Excellent data entry skills. Brief knowledge of basic accounting skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Experience with all Microsoft Applications
The estimated salary range for this position is $18.00 HR to $20.00 HR. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.