Intern - Strategy, Insights, & Communications
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Assist with tracking, trending and analysis of Community Banking key business performance metrics for Business Banking, Unsecured Lending, Consumer Deposits, Home Loans and Investment Services for use in:
- Monthly performance tracking
- Quarterly Earnings Performance measurement and scripting
- Quarterly Performance Review presentation development
- Leverage Critical Thinking skills to examine numbers, trends, and data to come to conclusions based on the findings
- Proficient in Webster's databases and products and services to automate production and incentive reporting where possible
- Assist with Community Banking internal communications roadmap, including support with creating/editing content for dedicated CB communications vehicles and maintaining customized distribution lists
- Provide ideas and support about how to more prominently feature Salesforce within our communications roadmap
- Advance CB Project Roadmap by offering testing support through SF, OneTouch and other IT applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or OneTouch preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse team across lines of business.
- Time Management: Ability to work independently, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 5000437237406