Inside Sales Representative
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. Working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Meeting sales goals by executing on prospecting activities. *A critical responsibility, which includes cold calling from prospect lists, contacting prior customers and existing customers.
- Establishing relationships through a consultative selling approach.
- Working closely with WCF's brokers.
- Submitting new requests for equipment financing. *Sales Force and/or Sageworks experience a plus.
- Working in a fast paced team environment. Candidate must manage transactions through credit approval and closing.
- Advocating for existing and potential customers in the credit approval process.
- Structuring credit solutions and closing the approved opportunities. *Candidate must be a persuasive communicator and be able to overcome objections.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with borrower.
- Demonstrating knowledge of WCF's asset classes and product offerings.
- Cross selling Webster products, services, and capabilities when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- Prior sales experience in a financial setting. Relationship management experience is a plus.
- Salesforce and/or Sageworks experience
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Prior Credit experience is a plus
Job Reference #: 5000440322706