Innovation, Sales and MarTech Product Owner
Date ActiveAug 2, 2022 11:19:45 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses, and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Innovation, Sales and MarTech product Owner will lead the relationship between technology and the Innovation, Product and Marketing team to prioritize, execute and launch new initiatives. This role will work closely with the business to understand priorities and requirements for new initiatives and identify necessary partners across technology to deliver capabilities. They will coordinate and oversee requirements gathering, solutioning, planning and approvals necessary for execution. This individual will also be responsible for managing systems and vendors that are part of the new initiates, including production support, enhancements and third-party management.
- Act as a primary liaison between the Innovation team and Technology team, building a strong partnership and understanding short and long term strategies
- Collaborate with architecture, security, and infrastructure to evaluate and identify optimal solutions that align with enterprise architecture
- Manage internal process to develop and launch new initiatives, including architecture and security reviews, lean portfolio management and program increment preparation and planning
- Actively recommend changes to process and operating model to enable scale and speed to market
- Participate in agile ceremonies to ensure quality and timely delivery of initiatives
- Report progress and identify risks to timeline and delivery; lead resolution of risks and blockers
- Maintain high awareness of MarTech and digital innovation trends in the Financial Services industry.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures and lead conversations with internal Privacy, Compliance and Legal for necessary approvals and guidance.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in technology, software engineering, digital innovation, digital transformation
- 8+ years of relevant experience in financial services project and partner management
- Experience working in the Scaled Agile Framework
- Prior experience managing through change, mergers, or acquisitions.
- Comfortable working independently in an evolving and changing environment
- Flexible and willing to participate in activities outside core job description
- Ability to connect to overall business strategy and design and execute on department strategy
- Able to build successful relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong communications, both verbally and written.