Identity and Access Management Architect
Date ActiveJan 21, 2021 2:54:49 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
I. POSITION SUMMARY
The Senior Information Security Architect will take a lead role in defining and assessing information security policy, strategy, architecture, and practices to support business objectives and risk management strategies. Primary responsibilities include providing the highest quality Cyber and Information Technology (IT) security solutions to Webster Bank associates and customers, ensuring that all bank technology initiatives and projects are implemented in a secure manner. In addition the Senior security architect will mentor the security architecture team and where appropriate delegate tasks and projects to the team.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
* Formulate security architecture recommendations and design security services.
* Provide input to Information Security policies and standards.
* Ensure that all bank technology initiatives and projects comply with all applicable information security policy and regulations.
* As a member of the Architecture Review Board, validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks.
* Advise application and infrastructure project teams on information security planning, policy, and architecture and provide high-level security requirements to projects.
* Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
* Continuously identify gaps in security program coverage.
* Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities - knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training.
* Follow all bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and complete all required annual required or job-specific training.
* Actively learn, demonstrate, and foster the Webster corporate culture in all actions and words.
* Take personal initiative and set a positive example for others to emulate.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
* 12+ years of professional IT experience.
* 7+ years of professional Information/Cyber Security Experience
* Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
* The Senior security architect must be a consummate team player who readily shares information, facilitates dialogue, and brokers compromises among security, IT, and business stakeholders. He or she must be able to translate security-related matters into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues and must effectively present findings verbally and in writing.
* One or more Information/Cyber Security professional certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GAIC)