Human Resources Analyst
Date ActiveDec 15, 2022 1:55:40 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
We are looking for a motivated and result-driven HR analyst. Who will enable our organization to measure the impact of a range of HR metrics on overall business performance and make decisions based on data. This role requires the individual to be familiar with all HR processes and workflows. Additionally, it involves working with enormous amounts of HR data and collaborating with the HR manager to help them make informed decisions.
- Acts as primary liaison between Risk lines of businesses and HR.
- Responsible for formulating, managing and reporting on all HR Board and Management level risk KRIs.
- Ensuring all Third Party Risk Management activities are completed and submitted on time.
- Responsible for completing and submitting various monthly HR reconciliations and for processing invoices and obtaining Purchase Orders.
- Will serve as backup for HR Covid Compliance and and all HR Communications as well as perform other duties as needed.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- 2-4 years experience in HR required as well as an general knowledge of accounting.
- Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS), ADP and Workday.
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.