HOA Sales Manager
Date ActiveMar 19, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location185 Asylum Street-HF215
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
* Sell solutions to property management companies leveraging best in class software partnerships (ie. Cinc); with opportunity to cross-sell other Treasury Management services and lending activities.
* Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
* Demonstrate knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
* Represent Webster in local community.
Education, Experience & Skills
* Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
* 5-7 years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling.
* Proven ability to develop and cultivate customer relationships.
* Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
* Understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.