Head of Customer Care Partner Programs
Date ActiveApr 19, 2022 9:51:29 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
Head of Customer Service Partnerships (BPO)
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The Head of Customer Service Partnerships will be responsible for driving a strategic customer care staffing plan utilizing outsourced resources to drive efficiency, exceptional customer service and overall KPI performance.
In this role you will:
- Collect stakeholder feedback to develop a complete set of requirements to conduct thorough request for proposal (RFP) processes.
- Create a detailed RFP to capture all requirements, expectations, and legalese.
Work in collaboration with the procurement team to drive the RFP process including:
- Identification of targeted vendors by location and identified skillset
- Invitation to participate with appropriate Webster NDA
- Collection and consolidation of bids
- Program evaluations, site visits and selection process with stake holders.
- MSA and SOW negotiation
Detail and organize program(s) launch:
- Detailed launch plans with collaboration from business units
- Interaction and collaboration with IT resources, training team and others
- Develop and implement programs to establish and maintain performance and adherence to contractual agreement
Maintain clear performance documentation:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Weekly vendor performance reviews
- Quarterly business review with each vendor
- Focus on long term strategic initiatives to ensure success
- Develop internal team processes, best practices, strategies
- Financial management of BPO programs
- Oversee the launch of new programs and products with the partners.
- Collaboration and planning with IT, Legal, Compliance, Procurement, and Security Operations for consistent execution
- Eventually this role will have 1 or more direct reports
- Up to 20% travel (international)
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Required 7-10+ years of experience in a contact center leadership and/or managed customer operations environment
- Required 3+ years of experience in contact center vendor leadership experience
- Required 3+ years of financial oversight
- Require the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle stress and adapt to rapid changes in information, process, direction or immediate workflow.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Able to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and metrics, and drive a team to deliver on them.
- Strong familiarity with customer service process and tools
- Experience in banking is helpful.