Fraud Mitigation and Loss Management Analyst
436 Slater Road-HF308
- Monitors transactions across multiple delivery channels to identify trends and patterns of fraudulent activity and takes appropriate action.
- Reviews output of daily account warning reports using automated scoring system; researches fraudulent information or discrepancies.
- Mitigates identified potential fraud loss by: placing holds/restricting access; preparing STMs; performing necessary due diligence.
- Recommends closure of accounts deemed risky or suspicious; performs account maintenance as necessary.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure accurate reporting and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Based upon research and findings, makes recommendations to management for updates to fraud prevention strategies.
- Provides internal support to retail personnel on all issues concerning fraud and suspicious activity.
- BS preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2 + years of experience in retail operations, branch supervision, compliance, audit, investigation, law enforcement or related field.
- Working knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
- Strong analytic and computer skills -- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to work independently in high volume environment with attention to detail.
Monday -- Friday 10:30am -- 7pm, with a chance of a Saturday rotation.
Job Reference #: 5000377824806