Financial Systems Analyst
Date ActiveSep 6, 2022 12:50:45 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for production, development, design, maintenance and enhancements of data supporting numerous processes in Finance. Responsibilities include quality control, maintenance of data, process integrity, maintenance of internal controls over financial reporting, documentation, etc. for data processes. The position entails frequent interaction with staff in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance and with line of business financial officers.
- Evaluate, design and implement database logic using available tools.
- Identify and provide required data to support various staff at all levels of the organization
- Ensure data integrity; validate accuracy of content and reasonableness of information through ad hoc analyses.
- Use creative and effective approaches (methods, tools and techniques) to address assignments entailing information gathering, problem definition, business requirements assessment, functional analysis, workflow analysis, modeling and gap analysis.
- Maintain policy, procedures and documentation according to corporate and regulatory standards.
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot complex issues related to the financial applications and administers the primary software systems for the business area.
- Experience with data manipulation tools, with proven ability to reliably manipulate data within complex models and databases.
- Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting systems and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial principles.
- Ability to balance multiple, diverse priorities while delivering a quality product.
- Three to five years of experience with systems administration. Banking or financial services a plus but not required.
- MBA helpful but not required; bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience with developing and conducting training classes.
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple, diverse priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The estimated salary range for this position is $85,000USD to $110,000USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.