Financial Reporting Manager
Date ActiveMar 30, 2022 1:43:59 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location145 Bank Street-NH501
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for preparing and documenting regulatory reporting schedules filed with the OCC, FDIC and FRB. These schedules include, Call Report, Summary of Deposits, FR Y9C, Y9LP, Y-8, FR 2900, FR2420 and FR2644. Prepare work papers in support of all regulatory reports for review. The Financial Reporting Manager preforms various accounting functions, including preparing journal entries, monthly accruals, account reconciliations and account analysis for month-end close.
- Prepare assigned Call Report schedules. Communicate with other departments to timely gather information reported to regulators that is generated outside of accounting. Compile and review supporting documentation received from others and assemble into the Call Report work papers.
- Prepare Y9C and Y9LP. Utilize the Call Report for the majority of Y9C, utilize BP working file to gather information for Y9LP. Prepare supporting work papers.
- Prepare other regulatory reports identified above and compile supporting work papers.
- Learn the MRI leasing system for use with the leasing accounting standard.
- Partner with Regulatory Reporting Manager to implement equity edge online to full capabilities.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Advanced degree or CPA preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance, Regulatory Reporting or Accounting.
- SEC reporting experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required
- Strong communication skills required
- Microsoft office experience, Excel (pivot tables, Vlook up), Word, etc
- Ability to work in a team environment