Date ActiveDec 3, 2020 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1919 Black Rock Turnpike-FF161
Job Description/ Requirements
This position will be based within Fairfield County.
Offer appropriate investment products to existing and prospective clients and provide ongoing service to all existing clients. Liaise with retail branch staff to ensure communication and updates related to WIS marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee & monitor customer service & communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & deliver of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
Education, Experience and Skills
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63,65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.