130 Westbrook Road-MS630
A Financial Consultant is responsible for offering the appropriate investment products to existing and prospective clients and to provide ongoing service to all existing clients. Be a liaise with Community Banking Center's staff to ensure communication and updates related to Webster Investment Service's marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
MAJOR DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITES
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management.
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee and monitor customer service and, communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved.
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & delivery of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
BS in financial services field preferred.
Minimum of 5 -7 years of related experience required
NASD Series 7 and 63, 65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required.
Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines