200 College St-NH760
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
A Financial Consultant is responsible for offering the appropriate investment products to existing and prospective clients and provide ongoing service to all existing clients. Be a liaise with Community Banking Center's staff to ensure communication and updates related to Webster Investment Services marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee and monitor customer service & communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & deliver of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
Education, Experience and Skills
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63,65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
Job Reference #: 5000453296106