Financial Consultant - Hartford County
Date ActiveDec 3, 2020 6:03:56 PM
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee & monitor customer service & communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & deliver of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BS in financial services field preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63,65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
Job Reference #: 20-1463