Financial Consultant - Fairfield County
Date ActiveDec 3, 2020 6:26:25 PM
- Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
This position will be based within Fairfield County
Offer appropriate investment products to existing and prospective clients and provide ongoing service to all existing clients. Liaise with retail branch staff to ensure communication and updates related to WIS marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer customers/prospects solution related to retirement planning and Wealth Management
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Financial Profile system.
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Responsible for the engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities for WIS products & services to existing retail bankers.
- Oversee & monitor customer service & communications activities performed by broker-dealer to ensure Webster Bank Standards for Superior Service Quality are achieved
- Develop annual objectives related to annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Assist with coordination of LBE program related to management, training & supervision.
- Oversee activities of Sales Assistant or Financial Associate assigned to FC related to preparation & deliver of annual review, supervising roles & responsibilities, coaching, mentoring & motivation.
- Maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63,65/66 as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
Job Reference #: 20-1464