Date ActiveJan 19, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location450 Main Street-HF304
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
Position will be a Hybrid format
Provide clients with a thorough and confidential financial services review and offer recommendations for services and products with guidance from FCII. Liaise with retail branch staff to ensure communication and updates related to WIS marketing and cross referral activities are delivered effectively.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer mutual funds, annuities, managed money, stocks and bonds, and additional insurance products (if properly licensed) to prospects at assigned Banking Centers as well as within a defined segment of the FCII's customer base
- Conduct comprehensive Financial Services Reviews using the Client Confidential Profile system
- Ensure all branch staff and client interaction are in compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Support the FCII with engagement in promotion, prospecting, and business development activities.
- Provide input and develop annual objectives related to the FCII annual business plan to outline all marketing, partnership, and cross referral activities.
- Conduct good order reviews of all paperwork submitted and complete required routine transactions; perform assorted administrative duties as required.
- Assist FCII with maintenance of electronic activity tracking containing information on all current and prospective contacts, referrals, and appointments.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BS in financial services field preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- NASD Series 7 and 63, as well as State Life and Health Insurance, licenses required; Series 65 or 66 expected within 18 months of hire.
- Strong communication, sales, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.