Date ActiveAug 24, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description/ Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Under general supervision, analyzes, researches, and forecasts the institution's financial performance. Prepares moderate to complex financial analysis on company financial information. Recommends and implements financial analysis methods and procedures.
* Prepare moderately complex financial analysis to summarize current and projected company financial information.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages and other management reports
* Assist with the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecast process
* Design, implement and maintain FP&A processes that provide financial transparency to enhance business performance
* Develop and maintain internally and externally communicated KPIs
* Assist other analysts, managers and business functions.
* Perform other ad-hoc analysis as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
* 3 plus years of experience working in finance/accounting or analytical environment
* Experience in Excel and Oracle (preferred) but not required
* Must be analytical and self-starter