Escrow Loan Servicer
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Process and maintain daily work levels that support department KPI's and goals.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as Webster Bank policies and procedures.
- Effectively interact with customers, vendors and co-workers to insure positive experience and results.
- Identify trends that may affect line of business and advise management to maintain performance standards.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management.
- Review and process real estate tax payments, internal reports, vendor reports and additional tasks to ensure all tax paymenst are made timely.
- Monitor non escrow tax portfolio in correlation to state specific schedules.
- Work with peers to obtain yearly state interest on escrow rates and apply to servicing system as applicable.
- Review of new loan activity to ensure escrow data accurate on servicing system.
- Work with LOB Corporate Complaince Partners relative to law or regulatory changes.
- Monitor real estate tax vendor to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain excellent customer service levels when handling all aspects associated with escrow analysis functions.
- Prepares daily/weekly file for adding and canceling of Private Mortgage Insurance and performs all monthly and annual remittances for Borrower Paid PMI for the Residential Portfolio. Researches Certificates of insurance through Carriers on on-line systems and maintains appropriate records of all PMI related activities. Ensures all PMI carriers are remittance on schedule.
- Independently creates and maintains ACCESS databases, EXCEL files and WORD documents needed to support operation of the department.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
- High School/GED required
- 2-4 years loan servicing/real estate experience.
- MSP system knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Reference #: 5000320166306