Escrow Loan Servicer
Date ActiveApr 12, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
- Perform a wide variety of operational tasks to include new account escrow reviews, system maintenance, customer service, research requests, and other routine daily functions associated with Loan Operations Escrow Department Servicers.
- Tax and insurance monitoring/processing to include escrow set-up, analysis, and data remittance to 3rd party vendors
- Ensure that all loans are properly added and maintained on the loan servicing system.
- Ensure all customer requests are answered in a timely, efficient and correct manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all escrow payments, escrow analyses and statements in compliance with government agency guidelines.
- Comply with all federal and state rules and regulations that effect this job position and perform and assist in required ongoing training for those regulations as directed
- Provide operational results with strong knowledge of lending and banking policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assists with data collection and reporting for loan support projects and audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4+ years residential mortgage and consumer loan servicing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook). MSP system and OnBase experience a plus.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to make sound decisions based upon department, bank policies, procedures, knowledge and experience.