Escrow Department Loan Servicer
Date ActiveJul 25, 2022 3:15:10 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Job Description / Requirements
- Perform a wide variety of operational tasks to include new account escrow reviews, system maintenance, customer service, research requests, and other routine daily functions associated with Loan Operations Escrow Department Servicers.
- Tax and insurance monitoring/processing to include escrow set-up, analysis, and data remittance to 3rd party vendors
- Ensure that all loans are properly added and maintained on the loan servicing system.
- Ensure all customer requests are answered in a timely, efficient and correct manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all escrow payments, escrow analyses and statements in compliance with government agency guidelines.
- Comply with all federal and state rules and regulations that effect this job position and perform and assist in required ongoing training for those regulations as directed
- Provide operational results with strong knowledge of lending and banking policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assists with data collection and reporting for loan support projects and audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 4+ years residential mortgage and consumer loan servicing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook). MSP system and OnBase experience a plus.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to make sound decisions based upon department, bank policies, procedures, knowledge and experience.