Enterprise Data Platform Program Leader
Date ActiveMay 9, 2022 2:17:25 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Enterprise Data Platform leader would be responsible for overall day to day management of Data Center of Excellence “CoE”. Data Platform leader will work closely with lines of business leaders to define data use cases aligned to risk strategy and business growth strategy. Data Platform leader will partner with LOBs leaders to define data requirements in adherence to Data Governance operating model. Data Platform leader in partnership with data architecture and reporting CoE will drive overall execution of use cases to meet the growing needs of data solution aligned to risk strategy and business growth strategy using scaled agile framework.
- Responsible for overall day to day management of Data Center of Excellence “CoE”.
- Work closely with lines of business leaders to define data use cases aligned to risk strategy and business growth strategy.
- Drive overall working of data working group sessions to define and help drive prioritization of data use cases under guidance of Chief Data Officer
- Partner with lines of business leaders to define data requirements in adherence to Data Governance operating model.
- Partner with data architecture functions to support building/enhancing conceptual and Logical data models to support execution of data solutions
- Partner with data architecture/ data modelling function, master data management function, reporting CoE and data quality management function to drive overall execution of use cases to meet the growing needs of data solution aligned to risk strategy and business growth strategy using scaled agile framework.
- Manage overall communication with business leaders on overall progress of data solutions execution.
- Partner with business colleagues in building a pipeline/roadmap of data solutions needs/use cases to be managed and executed by Data CoE.
- Build a cross functional partnership with various business functions like Data Science, Innovation, Commercial /Consumer banking product/portfolio management, Credit Risk and Finance to ensure success of data CoE operating mode
Skills and Education
- Bachelors degree
- Min 10yrs experience in IT and/or Data Management or Data Governance
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in implementing data centric products
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks while leading matrix team to drive data solutions
- Strong collaboration and team working skills, the ability to work with cross functional teams; ability to build relationships and effectively connect with lines of business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and ask why. Willingness to go beyond the obvious, being naturally inquisitive in seeking key insights without being prompted to do so.
- Expertise in program management and stakeholder management
- Project Management Professional is a plus but not required