ECM Platform Owner
Date ActiveMar 9, 2022 1:47:00 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
The ECM Platform Owner role will have ownership of Webster Bank's Enterprise Document Management platform, OnBase. OnBase is our enterprise standard document repository storing all deal documents and is a core platform integrating with many other platforms supporting the bank.
This is a supervisory role of a team of OnBase developers whose roles are to serve as subject matter experts for the OnBase platform providing administration, support, and enhancement through configuration and customization.
In this role, the individual will work closely with the business to understand the requirements for how OnBase is to be leveraged in business initiatives, and with architecture and integration teams to define the integration strategy for how systems will interact with the OnBase platform. They will also be the strategic vision for how the OnBase platform evolves over time, and how new features/capabilities can be used for the benefit of the bank.
- Leads and works as part of a team providing support, configuration, and enhancement for our OnBase platform.
- Builds subject matter expertise in the team as to the capability, functionality, and applicability of the OnBase platform.
- Builds expertise in how to integrate with OnBase.
- Leads and works as part of the team that designs and implements solutions leveraging OnBase.
- Leads and works as part of the team that troubleshoots and solves problems related to OnBase - identifying root cause and implementing measures to correct and prevent future occurrences.
- Leads and works as part of the team monitoring and alerting around the availability and performance of the OnBase platform.
- Continually looks for opportunities to do things better/more efficiently and works with teams to drive these process improvements.
- Relationship manager with OnBase platform provider, responsible for contract renewal and compliance surveys.
- Participate in design sessions with Enterprise Architecture teams to design enterprise solutions leveraging OnBase.
- Participate in Lean Portfolio Management sessions to define team priorities and work with scrum masters to define sprint plans.
- Manage the goals, daily activity, annual performance reviews, and salary planning for team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a software developer, architect, or platform owner
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in working with database technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in the use of data integration tools and technologies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing a team of resources
- 3+ years of relevant experience working on and/or leading a team responsible for a document repository platform.
- Experience with OnBase specifically is a strong plus.
- Experience supporting DocuSign and eOriginal are a plus.
- Practical experience working with the Agile approach to project management.
- Experience with Shared Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) a plus.
- Quick learner with the ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for interacting with various departments and teams across the organization.
- Strong systems analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in cloud concepts (i.e. AWS services such as EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, ...).
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic learner and devoted to customer service and quality control.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and an inclusive team player.