Director Loan Operation SBA
Date ActiveFeb 23, 2023 10:55:53 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Director – Loan Operations
- Leads the strategy and operational execution of the Business Banking Payoff/SBA Servicing department.
- Responsible for planning, organization, communication, and successful execution of the operational processes for Business Banking Payoff/ SBA Servicing activities in compliance with applicable laws, regulatory and investor guidelines. Business Banking Payoff/ SBA Servicing Department supports the payoffs, releases and reporting of Business Banking and SBA loans
- Organize and direct the daily activity in loan servicing including SBA loan guarantee program, UCC filings, searches, renewals and related collateral maintenance items; payoff and collateral releases
- Work with system providers to utilize applications to fullest capacity, streamlining processes and procedures, ensuring accuracy and compliance. Analyze, prepare, train for periodic updates to system software, and verify that enhancements are working correctly. Assist with system parameters, and design to meet the needs of multiple departments. Manage user security access.
- Oversee and apply internal/external accounting practices for loan accounting to all transactions ensuring processes and procedures are sufficient to properly record all activity.
- Develop and/or revise department procedures to accommodate bank or Insurer updates and directives.
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Lending, or Bank Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics)
- Strong knowledge of required loan documentation for business / commercial loans
- Experience with Loan Operations Systems and Signature
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to build relationships and work with teams across various functions of the bank
- Ability to work independently and proactively to address emerging process issues
- Prior experience across the end-to-end commercial lending process and procedures in Finance, Portfolio Management, Closing, Accounting, or Bank Operations preferred
- Experience with Small Business, Business Banking, SBA and CRE loan types preferred
- Knowledge of applicable lending compliance laws and regulations
The estimated salary range for this position is $95,000 to $119,000 Annual. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1182