Director, IT Infrastructure Engineer - Network Services
Date ActiveMay 26, 2023 12:18:58 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
We are looking for an experienced senior network engineering professional to be a key member of our Infrastructure Engineering team. Position requires the following skill set and responsibilities.
- Expert in Cisco Core Enterprise datacenter infrastructure.
- Nexus and Catalysis
- Cisco ASR/ISRs
- BGP Routing
- SDWan (Branch/Remote Sites)
- CCNP equivalent experience. CCNP certificate is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls
- General understanding of AWS Transit Gateways
- Advanced escalation point for Level 1 and Level 2 Network engineers
- Support service delivery operations team to include:
- Support script development and review
- Facilitate advanced service request processing
- Lead and Support technical troubleshooting and issue remediation for internally supported Infrastructure technologies
- Lead change planning and implementations
- Work with Service Desk, Service Design, Applications, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Troubleshooting complex issues and incidents with IT teams and internal business colleagues to resolution
- Continually seek to optimize IT Service Delivery processes
- Provide consultation and support for to business users regarding IT Service operations
- 6 - 10 Years of experience in a complex enterprise
The estimated salary range for this position is $130,000.00 to $150,000.00. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1416