Director, Information Reporting & Digital Products
Date ActiveSep 26, 2022 2:00:41 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
The Director, Information Reporting & Digital Products is instrumental in driving product vision, positioning, and delivering reliable, competitive, and innovative solutions for the bank’s information reporting and client access channels. This position will remain focused on maximizing and realizing sales, revenues, expanding market share, and increasing profit margins, while supporting the Bank’s strategic goals. You will also participate in the management for all related vendor partners delivering information reporting and client access products and services.
This role will include the critical work required to integrate these solutions for the combined bank and will require guidance & oversight to both internal & external teams outside of Product Management.
- Key contributor to all aspects of the information reporting and digital client access product strategy and life cycle including all related product/service features, functionality, pricing, marketability, and compliance with regulatory requirements. Leads life cycle analysis for growth and de-commissioning opportunities.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ for all information reporting and digital client access products by interacting with clients, sales, branch administration, and all client facing staff to provide product knowledge/expertise, to obtain product feedback and to deliver solutions that meet or exceed client and market requirements.
- Manage external vendors including product requirements, performance, pricing and to provide business case recommendations to continue or replace when necessary. Participate in the negotiation of vendor contracts and obtain approval for execution, when required.
- Responsible for direct input of the information reporting and digital client access product experience and partner to deliver a consistent and seamless experience across all customer access channels.
- Responsible for product documentation, user guides and marketing material input. In consultation with Operations, Implementations and Service to focus on client onboarding & support processes, new and existing to reduce implementation life cycle timeframes Provide training to partner groups on information reporting services and digital channels when needed.
- Support Sales enablement by serving as one of the payment products subject matter experts, enhancing the Sales teams’ product knowledge, and participate in key client calls to demonstrate the banks expertise.
- In conjunction with Marketing, oversee the change management process by managing communications about new products and changes internally, as well as to clients and the general public, including client webinars, focus groups, mailings, e-mails, etc.
- Provide market intelligence to the Bank’s management on product information, pricing budget planning, business case development, etc.
- Represent the bank and participate in product and industry forums, committees and conferences.
- Work with partners in Legal, Credit Risk and Compliance on all matters related to Payments products to ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- For this position, you must have at least 10 years of experience in Product Management with in depth knowledge and understanding of Information Reporting, especially Balance and Transaction Reporting, and the Web, Mobile, File Delivery, & API Channels is required. TM/Commercial experience required.
- You must have at least 2 years of cross-functional experience in a leadership position to drive results.
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Ability to effectively develop product requirements and lead a team, as well as Sales, Implementations/Service, Technology & Operations partners to deliver and support the Information Reporting and Digital Online Banking Channel solutions. An understanding of agile methodologies is preferred.
- Understanding of product development, product life cycle, product profitability and associated regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Strong business and financial analytical skills to conduct roadmap, profitability, and business case analysis on new and existing products.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to clients, senior management, or employees, and to contribute to industry publications.
- Ability to effectively influence internal & external teams at all title & skill levels to deliver desired results.
- Ability to embrace and represent the bank on innovative initiatives in support of emerging client focused and differentiating solutions.
- Ability to manage people, influence and lead a team including the ability to effectively work in a matrix and geographically dispersed environment with cross functional teams.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.