Director Digital Servicing (Online & Mobile Banking)
Date ActiveJul 27, 2022 10:36:53 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
Webster Bank is a leading commercial bank that delivers financial solutions to business, individuals, families and partners. With over $60 billion in assets. we offer digital and traditional service delivery through our differentiated lines of business: Commercial, Consumer Banking and HSA Bank, one of the country's largest suppliers of benefits solutions.
Our values, Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect and Excellence are reflected in our sustained dedication to serving our clients and communities.
At Webster our culture is centered around delivering for our clients, strong risk management, responsible corporate citizenship, equity, inclusion and belonging and transparent governance.
As a Director of Digital Servicing, you will be part of the Digital Center of Excellence team that is defining and executing on the strategy that increases Webster Bank’s market leadership position and improves our client experience. You will be responsible for facilitating the strategy of our growing digital servicing platforms. You will partner with technology teams and business stakeholders to deliver exceptional client experiences with maximum value to Webster Bank clients. This comprises of driving the successful completion of digital related deliverables, including making the case for digital enhancements as well as managing business as usual releases.
For the incumbent to enable holistic solutions recommendations and related design requirements, s/he will need to understand impacts of the strategy across the value chain, have a clear vision of impacts to the customer experience, and impacts to performance management.
The incumbent of this role must demonstrate strong people leadership and teamwork skills and possess an aptitude for leading and influencing cross functional teams. This person must also have the ability to gather and analyze information to drive decisions and communicate them effectively to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Define and execute on our Online & Mobile Banking roadmap to ensure Webster maintains a best-in-class digital solution set
- Actively manage backlog, prioritize feature set, and participate in both Agile ceremonies, including backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions, as well as traditional waterfall requirements and delivery
- Work collaboratively with technology, product, line of business and external vendor partners to ensure the solution pipeline enables the broader Webster business strategy
- Examine FinTech partnerships as part of the overall solution design and implement as needed to enable the channel and business strategy.
- Gain agreement/buy-in from primary and extended stakeholders across the company with compelling articulation of how proposed recommendations defined goals.
- Collaborate and oversee the design and launch of key enhancements to deliver exceptional end-to-end customer journeys. Be a customer advocate championing consistent and seamless user experiences and ensuring organizational preparedness partnering with the contact center, operations, marketing and communications.
- Anticipate risks to implementation and propose recommendations to address.
- Work with team to define test plan and conduct user acceptance testing
- Partner with Analytics teams to report on KPIs and end-to-end digital performance and identify improvement opportunities
- 8 + years of experience in financial services or Fintech with experience in digital technologies and roadmap execution
- Experience with digital and/or bank conversions and Fiserv technology a plus
- Experience with software delivery leveraging agile and lean practices
- Ability to develop detailed end-to-end understanding of the digital banking services offered and the related technical and process infrastructure
- Familiarity with analyzing and writing business & functional requirements including developing of user stories
- Comfortable with the analysis and documentation of operational workflows and system process flows
- Understanding the value in metrics and how data can be used to drive decisions
- Highly collaborative and team focused working style
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across disciplines
- Bachelor’s/University degree preferred