Director Contact Center
Date ActiveNov 3, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster's strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Establish, implement, and maintain a shared services Contact Center strategy that supports all Webster Bank Lines of Business.
Management Level Description:
Has company-wide responsibility for a single function or department-wide responsibility for multiple functions that are homogeneous in nature. Will have multiple direct reports that are managers, supervisors, or high-level individual contributors. Number of direct/indirect reports will be driven by the staffing needs of the function, however, in general the total direct/indirect reports should exceed 15 with at least 3 direct reports that are each responsible for one of the multiple functions. Products/services/deliverables of the department are provided in direct support of a specific business unit or the entire enterprise.
- Key leadership role with responsibility for establishing and executing on strategic vision for Shared Service Contact Center supporting all Webster Lines of Business.
- Accountable for developing and sustaining a culture of client service excellence to include measurement and continuous improvement. Develop and oversee administration of policies, procedures, and operating structures required to ensure highest quality, efficiency, and productivity of team based on objective data and metrics.
- Build a strong team of managers and individual contributors to implement and continuously improve strategic services provided to internal Lines of Business.
- Select, train and support 150+ (and growing) Contact Center Representatives charged with caring for providing industry leading client service to all Webster clients, achieving client satisfaction and NPS score goals established in partnership with Lines of Business.
- Implement Service to Sales strategies to help Webster grow and expand relationships across all client segments.
- Oversee administration of policies, procedures, and operating structures required to ensure highest quality, efficiency, and productivity of team based on objective data and metrics. Identify and mitigate operational risk to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures; implement action plans to improve operational controls and mitigate controllable losses while optimizing the client experience.
- Partner with Facilities and Information Technology to implement innovative remote/onsite work environment, and tools and processes to increase quality and efficiency of all client interaction types. Solve for and obtain technology to support multi-channel client engagement. Oversee deployment of new Contact Center technologies, processes and develop training modules in conjunction with Contact Center Training Manager and Learning and Development Partners to ensure excellent call quality results.
- Partner with Lines of Business to understand and deliver on unique go to market strategies while delivering services. Ensure all corporate security, compliance and regulatory standards are met and exceeded.
- Work in unison with Group Financial Officer to assure preparation of budgets, reports, strategic plans, and business plans. Continued focus on building a structured internal process by working with various departments to strengthen operational processes. Collaborate with various department to reengineer and deliver meaningful efficiencies with our product lines. Streamline and leverage technology to increase process enhancements and automate integration across all channels.
- May build industry relations, communicating technologies, and operational concerns through industry networking.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 10+ years' experience leading large B2C and B2B Contact Centers.
- Familiar with various continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Strong project management, communication, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and other leading call center technologies preferred.
- Experience in analyzing data and making sound decisions based on data and analytics.
- Proven track record of leading operational areas utilizing staffing models and unit cost matrix.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver -- ability to understand the domino effect when issues occur as well as the ability to think outside-the-box and use resources at hand to get to the bottom of the issue; exceptionally proactive and know how to get in front of problems to contain them.
- Highly Organized -- ability to effectively plan, set priorities, allocate resources, and manage several complex activities simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Great Communication Skills -- Strong communications, both verbally and written. Ability to influence others and establish/maintain collaborative relationships.