Director Business Process Optimization - Black Belt, Six Sigma
Date ActiveApr 15, 2022 10:13:55 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Manage Six Sigma initiatives, designed to more effectively and efficiently reach business goals, through employment of appropriate methodology and analytics.
- Manage Six Sigma initiatives to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Employ Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Work on planning, design, and accomplishment of key initiatives.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Implement the knowledge gained from a banking background to drive process improvements across the Banking operations value chain.
- Drive continuous improvement despite barriers such as incomplete information and technical dependencies.
- Use data, statistics, and a structured approach to drive decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 0-8 years of practical application of Six Sigma methodology experience
- Financial services industry experience a plus.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent presentation skills.