Dir Relationship Manager V&S
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
- Develop/maintain extensive network of business contacts, community leaders, executive management clients, prospect opportunities and referral sources, in order to generate revenue.
- Support Senior Managing Directors with growing/retaining relationship for targeted client group by coordinating and supporting all aspects of relationship; ensure appropriate resources are dedicated to facilitating successful outcome.
- Assist Senior Managing Directors with development of effective proposals to existing and potential clients.
- Coordinate team interaction with operations and product groups.
- Maximize team profitability through the maintenance of high quality loan portfolio; responsible for relationship review and overall relationship profitability.
- Manage implementation process of new products with clients; assist with planning stages of major relationships to ensure smooth transition.
- Exercise credit judgment consistent with the department goals; monitor and evaluate credit worthiness of clients.
- Responsible for negotiating loans according to established guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
Education, Experience & Skill:
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with combination of coursework or extensive professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
- Knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques and accounting is a plus.
- Knowledge of banking regulations, lending policies, procedures and techniques and well demonstrated understanding of loan risk factors a plus.
- Possess strong business development skills and demonstrate ability to build/expand trusting partnerships.
The estimated salary range for this position is $130,000 to $145,000. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.