Dir, Loan Servicing
Date ActiveJul 22, 2020 2:47:47 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Manage employees in Commercial Loan Servicing such as pre-closing, funding, servicing, payment application, payoffs, fulfillment, quality control, escrow, post closing, loan delivery and customer service.
- Partner with Commercial Bank Sales and Risk teams to ensure ability to process, book and service current and future product set.
- Oversee all ACBS and InfoLease transaction processing and associated service teams, internal and external.
- Handle increasingly sophisticated customers and complex products.
- Participate in long-term, strategic planning for the department in line with the growth strategies of the line of business.
- Determine departmental structure and allocate resources accordingly.
- Drive productivity and overall strategy for automation and simplification of processes.
- Manage existing budget.
- Develop, recommend, and implement policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison between Commercial Loan Servicing and other members of management.
- Participate as a key leader in Operations on the Leadership team.
- Support Webster culture and values across team.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred or 10+ years experience in banking/financial environment, at least five of which were in a supervisory capacity.
- Loan Operations experience required; ACBS experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills required.