Dir IAM Systems
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Provides leadership, and oversight to a diverse team of engineers, analysts, and administrators responsible for the daily provisioning and deprovisioning of access to Webster IT systems and data as well as implements IAM best practices across the Enterprise. Also continuously improves and designs, develops, implements, and monitors appropriate metrics to maintain quality and efficiency to the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. Responsible for developing and enhancing framework of business processes, policies and technologies that facilitates the management of these electronic or digital identities strive to increase efficiency and improve IAM capabilities for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a group of analysts, engineers, or administrators to help support the IAM, Mainframe or Operation Systems teams within the Information Security function
- Develops and maintains Information Security standards related to Identity & Access Management
- Ensures all processes are documented appropriately
- Works closely with Risk/Audit partners to meet all compliance objectives as they relate to access management
- Develops Key Risk Indicators (KRI's) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to ensure operational effectiveness
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in the IAM process, policies and procedures and systems
- Fosters an inclusive, collaborative environment within the team, with Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure, Support and with related IT teams
- Identifies problematic areas and implements strategic solutions
- Serves as primary escalation point for IAM-related issues and provides solutions
- Manages the teams through recruiting, training, coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising associate performance
- Work and communicate effectively with employees at all levels across the organization, outside vendors, and including tolerance for unscheduled interruptions.
- Drive development of strategy, vision, and roadmap for attaining effective and efficient authentication controls
- Interface with Corporate Information Security and Audit Teams to ensure all policy and standards are adhered to.
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders across Enterprise and associated organizations
- Proactively identify and assist in the resolution of challenges and issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, business, and technical goals
- Securely manage authentication and authorization solutions for on premise and cloud solutions
- Participate in security projects from initial conception through design, testing, and implementation - Integration of role-based access control, Active Directory, LDAP, End-User provisioning, identity and access governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
Assist in the evaluation of vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and cloud standards, as well as all applicable architecture considerations.
- 10 years plus (1+) experience in Infrastructure Technology or similar experience in a large Enterprise environment
- 10 years plus (10+) experience managing an IT team in a large Enterprise environment
- Strong team management and team leader skills. Able to Listen, Learn and Communicate very well.
- Experience with at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, Ping, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Active Directory and interoperability of related components, networking, virtualization, desktop computing and related Application/Infrastructure interactions.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, professional manner and demonstrated accountability for deliverables.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex server hardware, OS and peripheral related issues.
- Proven experience in Vulnerability identification, patch automation and policy creation and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to provide active follow-up with users and engineers to ensure actual success
- A predisposition to collaborate with others in the attainment of common goals and objectives.
- Effective human relations and personnel management skills.
- Effective strategy, planning, and operational time management skills. Strong ability to plan, coordinate, and manage strict timeline deliverables
- Understand standard identity management tools, technologies, and processes and their place in the Enterprise.
The estimated salary range for this position is $145,000.00 to $170,000.00. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.