Digital Marketing Platforms & Content
Date ActiveOct 31, 2022 11:45:13 AM
Hours Per Week37.5
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Webster is looking for someone with digital marketing and website experience to help us manage content, drive digital best-practices, and consult on integrated marketing campaigns across digital channels. This role will help build, maintain, and enhance Webster Bank’s public websites leveraging industry-standard Web Content Management System (Web CMS) and be responsible for managing digital marketing channels and platforms that support our go to market strategy for all lines of business. You'll partner with marketers, designers, product managers, writers, and developers to enhance Webster Bank’s brand, deliver a seamless digital experience, create high quality digital content, drive high-quality lead generation, and improve online engagement.
Website Content & CMS
- Collaborate with project teams to review / understand requirements and specifications for web content creation.
- Edit, proofread, maintain, and build web pages based on business requirements. Translate content into corresponding templates.
- Review existing site content and templates - make recommendations to improve client experience, engagement and help reach business goals.
- Monitor website accessibility reports and work with developers to implement fixes.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices and ensure functionality and efficiency of sites and web servers.
- Monitor and report on website traffic.
- Ensure websites are secure and user data is safeguarded.
- Write, review, edit & update content for website and digital marketing platforms
- Partner with UX & Creative teams with the design of website
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish marketing programs, complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
Digital Channel/Platform Management
- Ensure ATM, TV Monitor, Online Banking Messaging et. al. is up-to date and consistent with current campaigns and company notices.
- Support email, marketing & digital communications teams as needed.
- Partner with UX & Creative teams with the design of website & digital channel/platform content
- Review user experience with marketing digital channels/assets.
- Plan and implement the experiences a user has, when interacting with a landing page. Work closely with designers to assure a seamless implementation.
- Analyze, review, QA check content. Propose and implement changes to optimize for search changes to websites.
- Work with other members of the Marketing team to help bring content strategies to life across digital channels, all following SEO best practices
- Responsible for ensuring content is consistent with site standards, style guides and experience
- Work side-by side with a variety of internal team members, product experts and writers to publish and optimize content that promotes company brand and segment goals.
- Monitor keyword/search trends. Recommend potential topics for blog content and enhancements to existing content.
- Manage/monitor local listings to ensure accuracy across third party platforms; Make recommendations to improve local search performance.
- Research web and digital communication trends, innovations, and emergent interactive technologies to support recommendations on new features and applications.
- Assist in building reports and dashboards to help showcase website performance (including reporting on lead generation, site traffic, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Web/Interactive Design, IT, Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications) or comparable work experience.
- 6+ years in digital marketing, website, digital platforms or email marketing.
- Experience building, editing, and publishing content using a CMS (WordPress, Drupal preferred).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS principles.
- Basic understanding of Website Accessibility.
- Demonstrated understanding of web best practices, SEO, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong marketing background, with copywriting experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong project management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated and resourceful, thrives in an changing environment.
- Strong computer/technical skill and ability to quickly master new software.
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager preferred).