Digital Marketing Manager
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Digital Marketing Manager
You have a passion for customer experience. You're quick to identify and implement innovative thinking that can boost customer engagement. You have a blend of conversion optimization, personalization, testing, marketing, UX, analytics, and technical expertise--and use it to create relevant customer experiences that drive new customer acquisition and deepen existing relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Webster Bank as a member of the Digital Acquisition and Relationship Deepening team (within the Digital Banking, Marketing and Experience team) to lead the strategy, design and implementation of personalization, conversion optimization and content marketing that will drive new account growth and deepening of existing customer relationships.
The successful candidate must have strong technical skills, business acumen and analytical abilities. A solid understanding of the rapidly evolving personalization, digital acquisition and content marketing landscape combined with the use of data and leading tools in the industry is critical to the success of this role. This role will conceive, execute and support conversion optimization and personalization use cases across channels and provide ongoing analysis and recommendations for increasing relevance and improving online user experience.
Discover personalization and customer journey optimization opportunities and lead requirement development, use case consideration, test design, creative/content development, execution and analysis.
- Propose, develop and launch new personalized digital marketing and journey enhancements in the Webster customer journey to drive conversion and engagement
- Lead content marketing strategy to drive engagement through the funnel and work across the team to launch cohesive multi-channel campaigns
- Maintain ongoing testing and iterate campaigns based on new learnings
- Design reports to measure success, online behaviors, campaign performance, and testing results and communicate learnings to marketing, ecommerce and line of business stakeholders
- Provide online testing and personalization thought leadership to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with web design and development, creative, digital distribution, direct marketing teams and external agencies to evangelize testing best practices and conceive and execute personalization campaigns
- Provide implementation guidance and support of personalization and testing tools
- Troubleshoot any problems that may occur within personalization campaigns
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to stakeholders
- Track, analyze and understand visitor behavior and constantly innovate to improve the customer journey
- Assist with digital marketing projects across the team, where needed, to drive forward the Digital Team's goals of providing a customized, connected and personalized digital experience for our prospects and customers
- Strategic thought leadership with the ability to set a compelling vision and an achievable strategic roadmap
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with internal marketing and ecommerce partners, line of business stakeholders and external agencies
- A focused self-starter with strong project management skills
- Ability to interpret data and translate that information into easily understood reports and proposals
- Expertise in personalization and testing using an industry standard SAS tool like Acquia Lift, Adobe Test and Target, Optimizely or similar tools
- Curiosity, creativity and innovative spirit
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively across many work-streams and stakeholders
- Digital marketing expertise with a customer first approach
- Experience with HTML and web analytics tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a quality orientation are essential
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
BA or BS in marketing, quantitative or related field
2-3+ years in digital marketing personalization role with an emphasis on customer journey optimization. Experience with test planning, execution and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data is highly desirable.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned.