Deposit Ops Coordinator- Wire
Date ActiveApr 19, 2022 9:47:57 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
Since 1935, Webster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses meet their financial goals. As a leading regional bank, Webster’s strong foundation is built on our core values of responsibility, respect, teamwork, trust and commitment to our communities. Webster bankers remain our most valuable asset, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment. Come join our team!
- Process domestic and international funds transfers submitted by commercial customers/consumer customers.
- Perform authentication and validation of customer information including identification, deposit content, and collected funds.
- Ensure compliance with internal authorization limits and other specific wire guidelines required by wire room procedure and corporate wire policy.
- Perform account maintenance pertaining to customer notification preferences, email addresses, and transfer template information within the wire transfer system.
- Complete and send funds transfer activity notices to customers and provide telephone notification when requested.
- Serve as support person for other funds transfer associates in order to cover absences in the area.
- Assist with the timely completion of additional wire research required by OFAC.
- Individually participate in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks.
- Maintain awareness of and adherence to Bank's compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and applies them to their daily tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Outstanding performance of required tasks, some independent action, judgment and application of analytical techniques are required to be considered for advancement.
Wire Operations Specialist responsibilities consist of all those listed above and the following:
- Cross train on additional payment platforms within bank operations.
- Assist manager with large projects and complete smaller projects with minimal supervision.
SCHEDULE: Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. This position is hourly and full-time. Additional hours starting at 7:30am through 6:00pm may be required.
EDUCATION: Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.