Deposit Coordinator Attachments
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Deposit Operations Coordinator
Purpose of the Department:
Alleviate risk and loss to Webster and provide customer confidence by ensuring accuracy of legal attachments served to garnish funds.
Purpose of the Representative:
To assist customers who are in legal process of garnishment by reviewing the integrity of the documentation, the customer and account.
* Process and maintain daily work levels that support department KPI's and goals.
* Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as Webster Bank policies and procedures.
* Effectively interact with customers, vendors and co-workers to insure positive experience and results.
* Identify trends that may affect line of business and advise management to maintain performance standards.
* Perform all other duties assigned by management.
Job Specific Tasks:
* Accept service of documents. Review and log legal documents served on Webster Bank, and create files for each case.
* Take inquiries on customer accounts related to incoming documents. Insert printouts of all transaction inquiries performed in the file. If no record, no account, or no funds date stamp and return to the proper individual.
* Protect funds by removing them into a GL or placing legal holds on customer accounts as required by legal documents received. Insert printouts of all transactions performed in the file.
* Assist in requesting research by filing out a research form, and coordinating research by reviewing all documentation verifying it complies with legal documents.
* Process payouts from the customer's accounts, by completing check request and processing them in coordination with Access database. To comply with legal documents mail the checks to the proper individuals with a cover letter, and make copies of all documentation processed.
* Review mail; verify ownership with phone calls and faxes, and forward legal documents to the proper departments.
* Prepare and maintain the archive records for closed files.
* Run daily reports and balance GL
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School / GED required.
Job Reference #: 5000310658506