Data Quality Leader
Date ActiveJun 30, 2022 10:12:22 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description/ Requirements
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster’s values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
Define and lead improvements in data quality for critical data elements as defined by business functions, critical process improvements and elimination of user defined ungoverned technologies to support critical internal management reporting, board reporting, external regulatory reporting and improve data consistency, accuracy that is critical for data analytics and data science. Drive cross functional partnership with business functions, business technology and architecture to ensure data is fit for use and fit for purpose that would help enable business operations.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- Min 10 yrs experience in IT and/or Data Management or Data Governance
- Expertise in data profiling using SQL
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Data warehouse knowledge/experience
- AWS cloud certification desirable but not required
- Data analysis and Critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable in presenting to senior business leaders the outcome of critical metrics related to critical data elements