Date ActiveMay 8, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location436 Slater Road-HF308
Job Description/ Requirements
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families, businesses and our colleagues achieve their financial goals. As a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our clients and supporting our communities. Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Agility, Respect, Excellence are Webster's values, these set us apart as a bank and as an employer.
Come join our team where you can expand your career potential, benefit from our robust development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work!
2. Review recommended database design alternatives, considering benefits and limitations to users based on in-depth understanding of their data needs.
3. Lead the process of creating and maintaining physical data models. Provide expertise to users and application developers regarding database platform and design.
4. Oversee the Implementation of complex databases with respect to JCL, database tuning, data backup, recovery and security processes/procedures.
5. Review new database administration processes/best practices that achieve operational excellence.
6. Lead design reviews; responsible for physical structure of organizational data warehouse.
* 9+ years of professional IT experience.
* Superior working knowledge of database concepts/design/deployment, Structured Query Language, relational database design techniques and JCL.
* Expert knowledge of logical and physical database design.